House rules for Bundeena Garden Studio
Please read this carefully before your visit so you know what to expect. If you need anything at all or have any other questions, please don’t be afraid to ask – we want to make sure you enjoy your visit 🙂
More information about visiting Bundeena.
- CHECK IN/OUT
Please advise of your time of arrival and departure, and inform us of any changes by text message or email.
Please keep the key securely, and put it in the lockbox when you leave. Ensure that when you leave the studio that the doors are locked.
- YOUR ROOM
All linen is changed between visitors, but the room is not serviced during your stay. Please keep clean and do not rearrange furniture.
A broom is provided – a mop and vacuum cleaner available on request. There is a clothes airer in the kitchen, and also a washing line on the deck (pegs under the sink).
Please use the extractor fan when having a shower. DO NOT flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. Anything else must be wrapped and put in the bin.
Please leave the studio clean and tidy. Where excessive cleaning is required, we will deduct $50 for each extra hour of cleaning from the security deposit.
Provisions are not provided. The local shop is open from 8am to 8pm for your supplies, and there are local cafes and restaurants.
Please don’t feed the wildlife including birds – Possums, Deer and Cockatoos do a lot of damage to the garden and shouldn’t be encouraged. Feeding them ‘human’ food is bad for their health. You may hear some strange noises from the wildlife – for instance possums jumping on the roof or the deck at night, and making hissing and growling noises – this is normal!
- Read the relevant information before operating appliances.
- Keep rubbish contained.
- Keep noise to a minimum in the evening.
- Turn off all lights and appliances before leaving.
- Turn off the electric heater overnight – an electric blanket is provided to keep you cosy in bed.
- Leave the cabin clean and tidy, or an additional cleaning fee will apply.
- Keep the cabin locked when you go out and when you check out.
- Return the key (a fee will apply for lost keys).
- Ask us if you have any questions.
Please DO NOT:
- Smoke inside the studio.
- Bring pets or small children.
- Have other guests stay over.
- Remove any linen, utensils, dvds etc – fees will be applied.
- Leave the gates open at any time.
- Leave lights, fan or heater on when you leave.
- Eat or drink or leave wet towels on the bed.
- Make excessive noise – respect our neighbours’ peace and quiet
- Scratch the polished timber floor by dragging luggage or furniture along the floor.
- You can park your car in front of the house, but be aware that other visitors to the area can also use this space.
- You can use the garden, and the gas BBQ behind the studio.
- There is wireless internet suitable for checking email, but not for large downloads, watching videos etc.
- Please do use provided books, CDs, board games etc, and leave them in good condition for others to use.
Belinda and Chris
Ph 0422 552 036